Learn smarter, live braver: get your demo pack of what "BRAVE Learning"has to offer today.
What it is
A chance for you to get learning freebies. A tribe of keen learners who get early (and sometimes exclusive) access to the projects and ideas I'm working on. And a way for me to say: thank you for reading, here's what I made for you.
What it is not
- There will be no spam, no stream of updates that clog up your inbox with what you already know.
- There's no way I'm selling your address elsewhere or sharing it with anyone.
- This is not "my blog, emailed" - I'm sending you unique, early-bird updates.
What's in it for you
- 1 full ebook written by me - to get you started on your self-coaching.
- Three sample chapters of three eBooks I also wrote - to let you try before you buy!
- A mega mind-map with a range of guiding / coaching questions to organise any language you plan to learn.
- A one-page, three-step guide to designing, using and recycling your own language learning materials.
- A motivation / resolution booster, presenting four techniques for keeping your polyglot mission on track.
- Extra updates and freebies which I'll keep as a surprise...
- You get all this in the welcome email.
What's in it for me
I get your email address. I will sometimes email you to ask for your opinion, share language-related news with you and preview new projects I'm working on. You can unsubscribe at any time.
(Not a fan of newsletters? You can always subscribe to the RSS Feed
to find out more. If you sign up, I'll assume you read the policy.